If you have never heard of a Volvo C303 then don't feel bad...there are only a handful of these in the United States. It is basically a civilian version of the military Unimog.
This one came in with a unique camo paint job and in need of a lot of work to get it on and off road worthy.
There isn't exactly a huge aftermarket for C303 parts so a majority of what has been added to the C303 was fabricated here in the shop.
Here is a list of some of the mods that we have done since receiving this beast at the shop.
1. Swapped the motor for a 5.3 Vortec V8
2. Fabricated new interior panels and dash.
3. Fabricated front and rear bumpers
4. Stripped and rhino lined the interior
5. Replaced the seats with Bestop low back CJ seats
6. Painted the exterior black
7. Replaced the instrument panel switches
8. Put in a new sound system
9. New wheels and tires
So if you ever find yourself saying "Where do I take my C303 to have the interior gutted and a 5.3 liter V8 swapped in"? then you know where to come.